Teacher: Camilla Gliozzi (Amsterdam)
Promotion: Trial Class 25% Off!
(Thinking is Action !)
1. Geschiedenis van de filosofie: we maken auteurs en centrale thema's van het denken, met een focus over belangrijke kwesties voor ons leven hier en nu.
2. Actieve route: je zal zijn de protagonisten van gedachte, en ik zal de facilitator zijn, met de Philosophy for Community methode
1.History of Philosophy: we'll study central authors and themes of human thinking, with a focus on the issues that are important to our lives here and now
2.Active route: you'll be the protagonists of thought, and I'll be the facilitator, with the Philosophy for Community (P4C) method
1.Histoire de la philosophie: nous allons étudier les auteurs et les thèmes centraux de la pensée, avec un accent sur les questions plus important de notre vie ici et maintenant.
2.Itinéraire actif: vous serez les protagonistes de la pensée, je serai l'animateur, avec la méthode P4C
I work with an interactive approach: the student actively participate to the development of the course. The 1st option might also be a tutoring for exams or else. I can easily change the program according to the needs. In the 2nd I follow the Philosophy for Community method, in order to make philosophy a practice, an action!, shared in community. The two paths can be united and themed in base of students' necessities and interests.
City / Country of origin: Bologna, Italy
Mother language: Italian
Spoken languages: English, French
ABOUT THE TEACHER
My name is Camilla, I'm originally from Italy. I'm a Philosophy graduate and I got a qualification for teaching Philosophy & History in high schools. I did drama, singing and dance classes, I am very interested in the arts, in travel, in foreign languages and in general in anything that stimulates curiosity, change of prospective, interaction, self and reciprocal discovery. And that's exactly what I like about teaching: it's nothing but this continuous mutual exchange. It's about sharing what you have a passion for, spread this passion, and, above all, keep this passion alive thanks to the contribute of the students, from whom I always have something to learn.
- July 2014: Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy. “Philosophy for Children, Philosophy for Community. The community of philosophical research as thinking education and growth project". Qualification awarded: 2nd level Teacher of P4C
- July 2013: TFA (Tirocinio Formativo Attivo) at Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy. Teaching Class and Internship for teaching qualification in upper schools. Qualification awarded: Teaching qualification in Philosophy and History.
- May 2012: Accademia Drosselmeier, Bologna, Italy. Children’s culture: publishing, literature, illustration, art, playing, reading promotion.
- July 2011: Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy. Theoretical and Aesthetical Philosophy. Qualification awarded: Masters Degree in Philosophical Sciences.
- December 2008: Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy. Aesthetical Philosophy. Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy.
My teaching experience has all been in Italy so far. In order to get the teaching qualification in 2013 I did an internship at a high school in Bologna, observing and leading lessons and workshops of History and Philosophy. I did a lot of tutoring for both children and adults, in subjects as Italian, English and French languages, Philosophy and History. I am passionate for Practical Philosophy, I co-founded a group that organized philosophic workshops and events in not-academic settings. I was the facilitator of the groups. I worked as an educator with children in several summer camps, so my way of teaching became more ironic an playful than it already was.