I will follow curriculum of Toronto District School Board or private school's curriculum as per the needs of a student for Science, Chemistry, and Math courses from Grade 1 to Grade 11.
(What you can learn from this teacher)
By incorporating an expansive range of academic methods, approaches, and experiences, I have created a learning environment that leads to success and creates impact. Whether it’s group projects, hands-on labs, problem-solving sessions, or lectures, I select the teaching method that’s best for each subject. That flexibility means you’ll learn in a variety of ways, and you’ll learn more effectively.Explaining, Demonstrating, Collaborating, and Learning by Teaching are my approaches.
TDSB or Private School program for Grade 1 to Grade 11.
Spoken languages: English, Gujarati, Hindi
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Experienced and Organized Professor in Chemical Engineering with more than ten years of teaching experience in Science, Math, and Gujarati Language in Greater Toronto who implements new teaching methods, educational software, and Internet programs when applicable, as well as works to develop and promote interactive learning styles within a students’ group and classroom environment.
• Certificate in HR Management, Centennial College, Scarborough, ON (GPA 3.75) 2010
• Certificate in Adult Education/Staff Training and Development, Seneca College, 2007
Toronto, ON (High Honours, GPA 4.0)
• Certificate in Industrial Pharmaceutical Technology, Seneca College, Toronto, 2007
ON (GPA 3.5)
• Workplace Communication Training Program, Workplace Training & Services Inc., 2004
• Master of Chemical Engineering, Gujarat University, Gujarat, India 1987
I have taught to the faculty of under graduate chemical engineering for more than 20 years with expertise in teaching Fluid Flow Operations, Mass & Heat Transfer, Mechanical Operations, Chemical & Fertilizer Technologies.
I possess current experience for more than 10 years in Toronto tutoring for school level Science, Math, and Gujarati Language courses.