Stadt / Herkunftsland: Oranjestad, Aruba
Sprachen: Niederländisch, Französisch, Deutsch
ÜBER DEN LEHRER
I am a Trinity College TESOL qualified English teacher with a degree in English and Media. I am a native speaker with experience teaching English to adults and teenagers in London. I have also worked in the Media and Communications industry in the UK. Raised in Oxford and Luxembourg my international background and foreign language skills allow me to understand the challenges faced when learning a new language. I am sociable and personable as well as professional and passionate.
Trinity TESOL Teaching English as a Second Language, St. Mary's College, Dec. 2005
BA (Hons) English and Media - University of Surrey, London, Jun. 2005
European Baccalaureate, European School, UK/Luxembourg, July 2001
April 2008 – Aug. 2008: English teacher – The London Skills Institute, London
• Teaching English to adults of all ages from elementary to advanced levels.
• Promoting an interactive learning environment to stimulate interest and improve retention.
• Planning lessons to encourage conversational and authentic use of English particularly at advanced levels, through debates, games, excursions and group tasks.
Aug. 2006 – Sept 2006: English Teacher – Regent English Language Training
• Teaching English to teenagers from all backgrounds and levels, aged 13-17.
• Creating structured lesson plans focused on encouraging playful and interactive learning.
• Leading group excursions to London attractions and coordinating sports and arts & crafts activities.
• Responsible for maintaining a disciplined yet fun learning environment and ensuring bed and meal times are respected.
Kurse von diesem Lehrer:
Tragen Sie sich in unseren Verteiler ein: