Professeur: Alain Akamba (Calgary)
Promotion : Cours d'essai 75% de rabais!
(Conversations thématiques en anglais et francais)
English, French, conversation, chat, exam, IELTS, TOEFL, DELF, DALF, TCF, immigration, work, job interview.
1) Engage - the student attention and interest to participate in the class is created (pictures, questions, etc.)
2) Study - the student actually learns the new material by reading, watch or listening (videos, teacher, etc.
3) Activate - the student produces active skills (speaks or writes). Done through role-plays, dialogues, etc.
Ville / Pays d'origine : Halifax, Canada
Langue maternelle : Anglais
Langues parlées : Français, Russe
À PROPOS DU PROFESSEUR
I am introducing LANGUAGE FOLDER (www.languagefolder.com). Check out our website.
We are a new school of languages in Calgary, Alberta. We are professional, flexible and affordable. We shall help you with your Canada immigration requirements when it comes to languages (English and French). We shall also help you improve your language skills so that that you can achieve your career goals.
I am Alan, I am from Halifax, Canada. I have been teaching conversational English and French for ten years. In addition, I help students all over the world prepare for international standard English exams like the IELTS and TOEFL as well as standard French exams like the DELF, DALF, TCF.
Salut a tous! Je suis Alain. Je vous presente LANGUAGE FOLDER (www/languagefolder.com). Jettez un coup d'oeuil!
Nous sommes une ecole de langues (Francais et Anglais) basee a Calgary en Alberta. Pour toutes vos difficultes linguistiques concernant des sujets d'immigration, academiques ou de carriere. Veuillez nous contacter.
FORMATION DU PROFESSEUR
-Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) - 2009
Master's Degree - 2014
EXPÉRIENCE DU PROFESSEUR
Global Villgage, Calgary, AB
East Cost School of Languages, Halifax, Canada
ESL Teacher – 10/2013 to 11/2015
• Developed effective ESL lesson plans for 12 adult immigrants
• Incorporated YouTube videos in daily lessons, which resulted in greater attention
• Initiated supportive learning activities for ESL students that advanced their acquired L2 skills
• Mentored 3 learners who secured university admission with and average band of 6.5 at the
Language Link, Ufa, Russia
Lead EFL and FFL Teacher – 02/2008 to 07/2013
• Carried out ESL & FSL lesson design and implementation with advanced level learners
• Charted each student’s progress periodically by maintaining portfolios
• Facilitated the teaching process by ensuring availability of AV aids and communication of task
and assignment instructions
• Taught and mentored over 15 students who earned average band of 6.5 at the IELTS and
102 at the TOEFL iBT, and mentored 7 students that scored the 78% - 89% at the DELF B2
Votre niveau de compétence en Anglais sera évalué par le professeur selon le tableau suivant :
A1 - Débutant :
A2 - Élémentaire :
B1 - Intermédiaire :
B2 - Indépendant :
C1 - Avancé :
C2 - Maître :