(English Course / Tutoring)
- Expression orale, compréhension, prononciation, écrit.
- Préparation aux entretiens / interviews.
- Préparation aux examens (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge, etc.)
- Anglais d'entreprise.
- Soutien scolaire.
My teaching approach is highly individual because each of my students is unique. As such, I don't believe in the "one size fits all" approach to teaching English. During our first meeting we'll make an assessment of where you are and where you want to be. We'll then design a personalized plan to get you there!
Here is what I offer:
1. Complete English language instruction (all ages/levels)
2. Accent Reduction/Accurate Pronunciation (Improve your spoken English, lose your accent, and become more understandable!)
3. Self-Confidence when speaking English (Learn to think in English)
4. Grammar/Style Correction for any and all written material
5. Business English - Improve your written and spoken communication
6. TOEFL/IELTS Test Preparation
7. Academic Writing (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD)
8. Professional Journal Publication assistance
9. In-person lessons as well as lessons over Skype
10. Assistance in taking your mastery of the English language to the next level.
Ville / Pays d'origine : Vancouver, Canada
Langue maternelle : Anglais
Langues parlées : Français, Néerlandais, Coréen
À PROPOS DU PROFESSEUR
Hello, my name is Peter and I'm a Canadian-American from Vancouver.
I'm living in Lyon, France teaching English. I love to meet new people and enjoy this beautiful city.
FORMATION DU PROFESSEUR
Bachelor of Arts, English. Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA (2004)
Cambridge CELTA Certification for ESL Teaching. Global Village, Vancouver (2010)
EXPÉRIENCE DU PROFESSEUR
Elementary English School Teacher in Annecy, France
Head English Teacher at an ESL School in Vancouver, Canada
High School English Teacher in Seoul, South Korea
Corporate Trainer for eBay, Inc in Burnaby, Canada