Professeur: Ahmed Abouzeid (Montreal)
Promotion : Cours d'essai 25% de rabais!
Apprendre la programmation
Basic programming concepts, object oriented programming, getting familiar with different IDEs (e.g. Eclipse and NetBeans) and doing projects using them.
1. A weekly challenging assignment concerning the material discussed within the week.
2. A challenging project that will use all the information taught within the course.
3. The student can use this course as basis for the programming concepts generally and start using the concepts in learning other programming languages (e.g. C++).
1. Introduction to Java
- Java and Open Source
- Java Virtual machine
- Garbage collector
2. Installation of Java
- Exercise: Write, compile and run a Java program
- Compile and run your Java program
3. Java types
- Basics: Package, Class and Object
4. Variables and methods
5. Object Oriented Programming
Langues parlées : Anglais, Français, Arabe
À PROPOS DU PROFESSEUR
Hello, I'm Ahmed Abouzeid. I did my bachelor's degree in the German University in Cairo, my master's degree in Concordia University, both in the field of Electrical and Computer Engineering. I'm working at Ericsson Canada at the moment as a Software Developer. I can help you learn JavaEE, Databases and programming concepts.
FORMATION DU PROFESSEUR
Masters of Applied Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Concordia University, 2014.
Bachelor of Science in Informations Engineering and Technology, German University in Cairo, 2010.
EXPÉRIENCE DU PROFESSEUR
Teaching Assistant in the German University in Cairo (2008-2010).
Private Tutorials in Concordia University (2012-2014).
Recevez notre infolettre :