Share this profile:
City / Country of origin: Bologna, Italy
Mother language: Italian
Spoken languages: English, French
ABOUT THE TEACHER
My name is Camilla, I'm originally from Italy. I'm a Philosophy graduate and I got a qualification for teaching Philosophy & History in high schools. I did drama, singing and dance classes, I am very interested in the arts, in travel, in foreign languages and in general in anything that stimulates curiosity, change of prospective, interaction, self and reciprocal discovery. And that's exactly what I like about teaching: it's nothing but this continuous mutual exchange. It's about sharing what you have a passion for, spread this passion, and, above all, keep this passion alive thanks to the contribute of the students, from whom I always have something to learn.
- July 2014: Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy. “Philosophy for Children, Philosophy for Community. The community of philosophical research as thinking education and growth project". Qualification awarded: 2nd level Teacher of P4C
- July 2013: TFA (Tirocinio Formativo Attivo) at Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy. Teaching Class and Internship for teaching qualification in upper schools. Qualification awarded: Teaching qualification in Philosophy and History.
- May 2012: Accademia Drosselmeier, Bologna, Italy. Children’s culture: publishing, literature, illustration, art, playing, reading promotion.
- July 2011: Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy. Theoretical and Aesthetical Philosophy. Qualification awarded: Masters Degree in Philosophical Sciences.
- December 2008: Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy. Aesthetical Philosophy. Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy.
My teaching experience has all been in Italy so far. In order to get the teaching qualification in 2013 I did an internship at a high school in Bologna, observing and leading lessons and workshops of History and Philosophy. I did a lot of tutoring for both children and adults, in subjects as Italian, English and French languages, Philosophy and History. I am passionate for Practical Philosophy, I co-founded a group that organized philosophic workshops and events in not-academic settings. I was the facilitator of the groups. I worked as an educator with children in several summer camps, so my way of teaching became more ironic an playful than it already was.
Courses by this teacher: