City / Country of origin: Bangkok, Thailand
Mother language: Thai
Spoken languages: English, Thai, Other
ABOUT THE TEACHER
My name is Kanokporn and I am a native of Thailand who lives in FL. I have a bachelor's degree in Business Management and have experience working for a state enterprise for over ten years in Bangkok, Thailand. I speak very clear standard Bangkok Thai. I have experience as a Thai language teacher since I was in Washington, DC in 2009. From 2011 I have been teaching Thai via online and Skype.I use my materials that will help you learn from beginner to advance level. I enjoy my job and hope you enjoy learning Thai with me.
Bachelor degree in Business Management at St. John University of Thailand in 1999
Private class and online 2011- Present
• Currently teach American and international students Thai online and in person.
• Created and prepared course material in video form, power point, audio files and Microsoft word and Excel in addition to authentic instructional material.
• Delivered and developed material for refresher through advance learners.
• Incorporate listening and speaking exercises as well as conversational practice using real-world situations.
At the Washington Language Center, Arlington, VA in 2009
• Received language instructor training in order to teach Thai language class.
• Conducted classes in Thai for U.S. government personnel.
• Scheduled reviews of lesson material to determine students’ fluency.
Experience with various teaching methods.
Proficient in computer skills (QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, iPhoto, iMovie).
Interest in crafts, nature photography, American Sign Language, and Whiteboard e-learning.
Courses by this teacher:
Join our mailing list: