(Italian for all levels)
I’m a professional Italian teacher since 2011 and I’ve been holding online courses since 2015. Teaching Italian is not only my job, it’s my biggest passion! For this reason I obtained the best specialisations which attest to an advanced competence in didactics of Italian as a foreign language. My teaching method is based on a comunicative approach, that allows the students to use actively the language since beginners level. You’re going to learn Italian with enthusiasm and motivation and every lesson you will improve and learn something new. Moreover, If you are interested in Italian culture and art, I have a degree in History of Art and I will guide you through the wonders of Italy! I always try to customise my lessons, according on the needs and personalties of the students: in every lesson you’re finding something interesting and stimulating. The most important thing to me is that you find in my lessons a moment of fun and relax, to learn with no stress and to improve very quickly.
- 2016: 2nd level postgraduate Master Itals 2 in “Advanced planning of teaching Italian language and culture to foreign students”, University Ca’ Foscari in Venice.
- 2012: Ditals 2 Certification, University for Foreigners of Siena.
- 2011: Diploma Di.L.It for teaching Italian as a foreign language, Di.L.It International House
- 2009: Master’s Degree in Art History, curriculum Contemporary Art, University of Bologna
- 2006: Bachelor’s Degree in History and Protection of Cultural Heritage, University of Padova
My professional experience as an Italian teacher comprehends children, adults and managers of big companies who study Italian for professional reasons. I worked in Italy and Spain, and since 2015 I also work online.