Teacher: Vanda Kotikova Nissen (Brisbane)
Promotion: Trial Class 50% Off!
This course is based on the real life conversations. Students will learn how to introduce people in Russian, how to say hello and goodbye, ask directions, buy food.
After the first lesson you will be able to read Russian alphabet.
Designed for the people who have never learned Russian before.
Based on the real life conversations.
1.Russian Alphabet. How to introduce yourself and others.
2. How to get...? How to ask for directions.
3. How much...? How not to get lost in the Russian shops.
4. How to say hello and goodbye in Russian. Small talk.
5. I come from...Introduction to the Genitive Case.
6. I am going to... Introduction to the Accusative Case.
7. What a beautiful house! Russian Adjectives.
8. I want to go there! Introduction to the Russian verbs.
9. At the movies.
10. Houses and aprartments. Plural nouns.
City / Country of origin: Voronezh, Russia
Mother language: Russian
Spoken languages: English, Polish, Other
ABOUT THE TEACHER
My name is Vanda Kotikova Nissen. I am a Russian language teacher, Russian native. I live in Australia, and I am really keen on teaching languages. I primarily teach Russian, my mother tongue.
I've got a PhD in Linguistics, and a degree in Russian language and literature.
I am the author of the book on the Russian speech etiquette. I am also working as a course developer and editor for the major language company.
I've been teaching different types of students including high school students, University students, businessmen, Russian for tourists etc. I would be happy to help you with mastering your Russian!
1. Post doc course. Ösnabruck University. 2008
2.PhD in Linguistics. Voronezh State University. 2001
3.Master of Teaching. Russian Language and Literature. Voronezh State University.1998
I've been teaching Russian since 1998 in Russia, Denmark, Sweden, and Australia. Wide range of students including high school students and businessmen. I have a solid experience in teaching online, I've been teaching via Skype since 2004.