Promotion: Trial Class 25% Off!
Offro lezioni di lingua, cultura, cinema, opera, cultura italiana a Firenze e online. Sono appassionata di lingue e ho insegnato italiano in diversi contesti e paesi. Sono ora tornata nella mia città natale dove lavoro part time in una scuola di italiano per stranieri. Vi aspetto :)
I offer fun and effective Italian lessons in Florence, my hometown, and online. I studied myself many languages and taught Italian language, culture, cinema, traditions, opera in different countries and contexts. I love to meet new students and create new teaching materials. Vi aspetto! :)
I try each time to adapt to every student's needs, with mainly one goal: making every student enthusiastic about the learning process and more and more confident. I use a communicative approach and I like that students are able to effectively use the language in everyday situations. I like to use different materials and integrate classes with Italian songs, movie extracts, recipes, magazines and cultural aspects.
City / Country of origin: Florence
Mother language: Italian
Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Ciao! I'm a language teacher and also a language student, I studied Oriental languages and French, Spanish, Czech and Maltese. I was born in Florence and I spent my childhood in a small village in the Chianti countryside. I love to explore curious aspects of the different languages and I'm passionate about teaching Italian. After my studies (master degree in teaching Italian as a second language + CEDILS certificate - teaching Italian to foreign students), I taught in different contexts and countries (IIC of Beirut, private schools in Prague, companies in Malta and Florence and to many many private students!).
I try each time to adapt to every student's needs, with mainly one goal: making every student enthusiastic about the learning process and more and more confident. I use a communicative approach. I'm based in Oltrarno, Florence, and I can offer classes of Italian languages, cinema, culture, gestures, focuses on grammar, conversation, etc. in my terrace, or even on Skype :) Vi aspetto!
CILS Certificate Exams Trainer (CILS 1, CILS 2)
Università per Stranieri di Siena
Master in Linguistics, Translating and Italian language
• Focuses: Linguistics, Translation theories and techniques, English language and culture
• 2-year master degree. Degree thesis: Translating a novel from Arabic to Italian. Final grade: 110 cum laude
CEDILS Teaching Italian language to foreigners certificate (grade with distinction)
Italian Institute of Culture of Beirut, Lebanon
Italian teacher (Intern) and Student Counselor
• Teach Italian language and culture
• Design and correct Italian exams whilst providing support and counseling about Italian institutes to local students
• Organizing cultural activities and events
Slune School, Prague
Language teacher and translator
• Provide In-company classes for multinational enterprises, such as Bluelink Services
• Perform Business Italian lessons to individuals and groups
Language Atelier Praha
Language teacher and translator
• Perform Legal / Tourism related translations
• Design creative lesson plans for group classes, Tutoring and mentoring individual students for national language exams
Transcripta Translation Services Ltd
• Perform English to Italian translations, editing, proofreading and quality checks
• Work in collaborati