1. Metodi scritto
2. Essay struttura
3. Formale, informale
4. Riassuntivo. parafrasando
5. Metodi leggere
7. Prendere appunti
1. Writing techniques
2. Essay structure
3. Formal, informal
4. Summarizing, paraphrasing
5. Reading techniques
I've had extensive TOEFL/IELTS-teaching training, and know many effective techniques.
City / Country of origin: Melbourne, Australia
Mother language: English
Spoken languages: English, Italian, French
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Hi, I am a mother tongue English teacher who was born in Australia, is half British, and grew up in Canada. I speak very clear English with a Canadian/English accent. I have taught in Canada, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, and helping people to gain confidence and achieve their goals.
Bachelor of Arts, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
Bachelor of Sciences, The University of British Columbia, 2003.
Master of Sciences coursework (Tropical Medicine), Mahidol University, 2003.
Master of Sciences, currently being studied (Archaeology), Universita degli Studi Pisa, 2014.
Medicine Program, currently to be studied.
- English (all levels including university: conversation, grammar, writing, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT; English literature; academic, business, hospitality, and medical English)
- Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics up to grade XI level
- Biology up to first year university level
- I also edit all types of manuscripts of all subjects and levels including Master's and PhD manuscripts (this includes manuscripts in the liberal arts/humanities, business, sciences, and applied sciences).
I have taught in Canada, Japan, Thailand, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Turkey, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Syria, Italy.