Students will learn how to use Illustrator functions, tools and effects, allowing them to create posters, flyers, web graphics and various marketing material. They will know the basic shortcut keys and basic techniques necessary to work fast and efficiently.
Classes are optimized with the student’s goal in mind. They can choose to tailor their class according to whether they would like to use Illustrator for print, web, multimedia, video games, film or social media.
- The student will learn how to create, set up and save documents
- The student will have an understanding of the tools and shortcut keys
- The student will learn to manipulate layer, layer effects, blending modes and other layer options
- The student will learn to organize Illustrator files
- The student will be equipped to do a full project using Illustrator
- The student will have an understanding of symbols and animation techniques that are available in illustrator