Teacher: Daniela Adamova (Plovdiv)Teacher from Bulgaria. Speaks English, Other.
The goal of the course is to provide learners with survival Bulgarian language skills so they can communicate and cope in culturally appropriate ways in everyday life situations.
Competency Based Approach
- Lesson Content - Real-life situations
- Materials - Student centered
- Techniques - Based on the Student’s learning style
- Lesson Design - Clear objectives; Realistic and practical
- Atmosphere - Cooperative; Teacher gives constructive feedback
- Error correction - Depends on objective/activity
- Grammar - In context; Grows out of competency
- Cultural Information - Related to objectives of the lesson
- Assessment and Evaluation - Part of the lesson
Lessons in person or online:
Hourly rates (EUR € / USD $)
We will find a tutor for you.
"Great class and great teacher. Would definitely recommend."RB, Barcelona
"Zhana is a fantastic teacher. Very engaging and patient. Also very encouraging and makes learning a very difficult language fun. I don't ever remember statutory school being this interesting. Highly recommended if you're wanting to learn Bulgarian"JH, Sofia