Start the first steps to learn how to Make a beautiful website by yourself.
You'll learn to create the web pages and how to change the elements as you like!
It's not scary! If a professional helps you!
All you need is a computer or a laptop (to train at home), and me!
After several years of teaching computer science in different institutes, and working as professional programmers in multiple projects, now I decide to share my knowledge in Web and programming.
The courses are simplified as my experiences and we learn everything together from zero, step by step, no rush, no pressure!
You'll have satisfaction guarantee (money back) until the 3rd session.
Programming From The Very Basics To Advanced Level . You will learn to develop programs in the most commonly used language (C,C++, Java or C# ) at the moment.
Simple, and easy. I am personally a programmer so I know where students find it difficult to pick up things, so I teach you things fast and make you realize why you should stress on some area and why not on some other areas.
This course will be very flexible and we can start at any desired stage and walk you through any part of the subject matter. Want to only know more about Generics? Why go through the basics? The general syllabus is only intended as an example of what could be covered.
My course is designed to both help people new to C# and to help you become a better developer generally.
I will help you identify your weakness and overcome them as I have a unique ability to explain technical concepts in a variety of easy to understand ways. It is also tied back directly to whatever other course syllabus you are following so it becomes directly relevant to your exams.
This is the starting point for all programmers. Each lesson will cover between 2 to 4 topics depending on the student and their abilities but the general lesson plan will be:
• Sequence (data types, variables, basic input and output).
• Iteration (repetition - for, do, and while loops).
• Decision (If, If-Else, If-ElseIf-Else, Switch, Trinary operator).
• Methods (Dividing your code into smaller chunks, then how to pass data between the chunks - methods, passing values by value and by reference, return types, and passing and returning multiple values).
• Finally (if time permits), we will focus on collections (Arrays, Lists etc.).
This first stage is the equivalent of the first semester of a 3rd level college programming course.
The second stage covers Object Oriented Programming OOP principles.
• Classes (defining and using classes).
• Inheritance (parent and child classes, and the general Is-A relationship).
• Polymorphism (Defining multiple things with the same name but still the computer knows what to do).
• Encapsulation (A detailed look at scope, and accessibility).
• Interfaces - This bridges the gap between stage 2 and 3.
This second stage is the equivalent of the second semester of a 3rd level college programming course.
The third stage covers additional advanced principles that you need to know to be an effective C# Programmer.
• A closer look into interfaces.
• Entity Frameworks (for which you may need to have in
Lessons in person or online:
The Gate Bar 155 Crumlin Rd, Crumlin, Dublin 15, Ireland