Search courses by keywords, category or city:
Spanish lessons for English speakers. Conversational and real-life approach.
1. Key to Spanish pronunciation. Practice with difficult sounds. Greetings in Spanish.
2. Present tense of the regular verbs. AR - ER - IR conjugations. Oral practice
3. Verbs SER and ESTAR. Uses in context. Practice.
Lecciones de español para personas cuyo idioma principal es el inglés. Método conversacional y de la vida real. No académico.
1. Clave para la pronunciación del español. Práctica con sonidos difíciles. Saludos en Español.
2. Tiempo presente de verbos regulares. Las 3 conjugaciones de los verbos.
Your Spanish proficiency level will be evaluated by the teacher according to this framework:
A1 - Beginner:
A2 - Elementary:
B1 - Intermediate:
B2 - Independent:
C1 - Advanced:
C2 - Proficient:
Why learn Spanish? Spanish is the 4th most commonly spoken language in the world and is the dominant language in more than 20 countries, in addition to being the most present second language in the United States. Knowing Spanish will make your travels to Europe and South-America more authentic and enjoyable, and will open for you the doors of many career opportunities at the international level.
Spanish is easy to learn. Although grammar can be challenging, Spanish is almost completely phonetic, meaning that you know the pronunciation of a word simply by looking at its spelling. Spanish will help you enter the worlds of Cervantes, García Márquez, Neruda, Borges, Almodovar and many other great writers and filmmakers!