Conversacional. Presencial o por Skype, usted aprenderá por medio de juegos didácticos. Mi método es fácil, divertido y muy efectivo. Usualmente se hace un 70% de práctica y un 30% de teoría, aunque también puede ser un "traje a la medida", de acuerdo a los intereses y necesidades de cada persona.
Conversational Spanish in Mexico City. Online or in person. Communicate with partners and colleagues. 23 yrs. experience. Learn by doing, in real-life settings. Immerse yourself in the Language & Culture. Enjoyable, easy and highly effective. Taylo-rmade course to fit your specific interests/needs.
I am a Linguist, fluent in 4 languages. I have developed a unique, effective method based on three main authors: Krashen, Vigotsky and Van Patten. You know that language learners often face intellectual and emotional challenges during their learning process. This is caused by a series of avoidable mistakes teachers make while applying Input techniques, inaccurate assessment of learning style & other errors.
Enjoy a set of techniques and tactics that suit your own learning style and background!
1. Formal / informal greetings.
2. Introductions; Talk about yourself, nationality, profession, interests.
3. Give/ask for an opinion.
4. Regular Verbs in Present Tense; Irregulars TO BE ,TO HAVE, TO DO, reflexives.
5. Numbers and figures; deciphering and talking about graphics.
6. Adjectives of time, place, location.
7. Interrogatives: how / where / how many/ who/ what/ when?
8. Fix phrases and expressions of Mexico
9. Asking and giving directions.
10. Ask and give descriptions, locate and talk about things and people.
11. Describing objects and places.
12. Regular verbs in the Past Tense: -ar / -er / -ir.
13. Contrast between different Past Tenses in Spanish
14. Vocabulary about the house and furniture;
15. Shopping and restaurants;
16. Traveling and leisure.
17. Expressing possession.
18. Important cultural traits.
19. Useful Comparatives and superlatives.
20. Express wishes and preferences.
21. Vocabulary about transport and commercial establishments.
22. Verbs used with need, want, prefer.
23. Adverbs and frequency expressions.
24. Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns.
25. Past Tense Irregular.
26. Make plans and projects.
27. Go to + infinitive (future).
28. Present Subjunctive.
30. Apologize and give an excuse.
31. Ask for permission, grant and deny.
32. Polite imperative/Indirect Questions.
33. General Review & Assessment.
Lessons in person or online: