Search courses by keywords, category or city:
Conversacional. Presencial o por Skype, usted aprenderá por medio de juegos didácticos. Mi método es fácil, divertido y muy efectivo. Usualmente se hace un 70% de práctica y un 30% de teoría, aunque también puede ser un "traje a la medida", de acuerdo a los intereses y necesidades de cada persona.
Conversational. Either by Skype or live, my teaching approach is unique. You´ll learn mostly by playing didactic games, it´s fun, easy and highly effective. 70% of the session is practice and the other 30% is theory. The course can be taylor-made, to meet your needs and interests; always enjoyable.+ More
¿Quieres mejorar tu español? ¿Te interesa aprender español pero no sabes dónde? Aprende en tu casa, en el parque o en la plaza. Esta es la oportunidad para aprender con un profesor mexicano, bilingüe y con 6 años de experiencia.
Do you want to improve your Spanish? Are you interested in learning Spanish but you have no clue where? Learn at home, in a mall or in the park. This is your chance to learn with a Mexican bilingual Teacher with more than 6 years of experience.+ More
Lecciones Online y presenciales manejando niveles Basico, Internmedio y Avanzado.
Material incluye video, fotos y audio.
Proporciono una clase muy entretenida con contenido actual y de facil entendimiento, las clases se preparan acorde a las necesidades del estudiante.
I provide a nice and dynamic online and face to face learning experience:
- Basic, Middle and advanced levels.
- Custom lessons based on your needs (business, travel, etc)
- 24/7 Teaching and mentoring support
Your Spanish proficiency level will be evaluated by the teacher according to this framework:
A1 - Beginner:
A2 - Elementary:
B1 - Intermediate:
B2 - Independent:
C1 - Advanced:
C2 - Proficient:
Why learn Spanish? Spanish is the 4th most commonly spoken language in the world and is the dominant language in more than 20 countries, in addition to being the most present second language in the United States. Knowing Spanish will make your travels to Europe and South-America more authentic and enjoyable, and will open for you the doors of many career opportunities at the international level.
Spanish is easy to learn. Although grammar can be challenging, Spanish is almost completely phonetic, meaning that you know the pronunciation of a word simply by looking at its spelling. Spanish will help you enter the worlds of Cervantes, García Márquez, Neruda, Borges, Almodovar and many other great writers and filmmakers!
The oldest capital of the Americas, Mexico City is today the largest Spanish-speaking city in the world! The valley where it is located has been historically one of the most densely populated areas in Mexico, and heavy industrial concentration in the area has led to a phenomenal demographic growth over the last hundred years.
Nearly one fifth of the city's inhabitants are indigenous peoples from different regions of Mexico. On the other hand, Mexico City is also home to a large number of expatriates from North America (about 700,000 Americans live in the city), South-American countries like Argentina and Colombia, and Central America. Immigrants from Europe come notably from Spain, Germany and Switzerland, while the Middle East is mainly represented by Egypt, Lebanon and Syria. In recent years the city has also welcomed an increasing number of immigrants from China and South Korea.