Ofrezco clases básicas, intermedias y avanzadas de inglés en línea. Las clases pueden ser pura conversación o clases con lecciones y ejercicios.
I offer basic, intermediate, and advanced English classes online. The classes can be just conversation practice or classes with specific lesson with specific focus on a certain type of grammar or vocabulary and activities.
We practice using language in the context of real situations of the student's real life. Grammar is not explained constantly but rather it's used in context so student understands the in which it's used.
Ciudad y país de origen: Minneapolis, United States
Lengua materna: Inglés
Idiomas hablados: Español
ACERCA DEL PROFESOR
Disciplined, organized, and analytical professional. Capable of working in a team, and able to quickly learn new processes and procedures. Accomplish goals and finish responsibilities on time. Always respectful and professional with coworkers.
Trained for service with a good attitude towards the customer as: Shift Captain of Security of a fine arts museum, in charge of all situations with the museum building functions, managing the security staff, handling all concerns of museum patrons, and the art itself; Retail Staff of cinema selling movie tickets and refreshments; Teacher of English as a Second Language teaching basic, intermediate, and advanced levels of grammar and vocabulary to children, adults, and professionals.
EDUCACIÓN DEL PROFESOR
University of Wisconsin – Stout
Menomonie, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Bachelor of Science – Packaging, August 1998
Minor Speech Communications, May 1998
EXPERIENCIA DEL PROFESOR
American School Way Bogotá, Colombia
Position: English Language Teacher
Immediate Supervisor: Jessica Lizeth Escobar Arteaga
Telephone: 011 57 316 526 6105
November 2016 – Present
• Augmented fluency of intermediate and advanced students with speaking, listening, reading and writing activities
• Organized conversation clubs with creative conversation themes and activities giving students opportunities for free speaking
Volunteers Colombia - Heart For Change Bogotá, Colombia
Position: Volunteer English Teacher with Colsubsidio – Chicalá
Immediate Supervisor: Derek Schadel
Telephone: 011 57 301 321 4682
June 2016 – Present
• Raised fluency of children ages 11 – 17 with speaking, listening, and writing games and activities
• Practiced conversation with all English teachers, studying particular vocabulary and grammar points of their interest
• Worked with other teachers on plays, music, and other projects using English
British College S.A.S., Medellin, Colombia