Profesor: Stanislava Trunova (Buenos Aires)
Promoción: Clase de prueba: 50% de descuento!
(Intensive Russian for Tourism)
Curso intensivo de 2 veces por semana. Abundante practica de conversación en las situaciones de viaje (en el aeropuerto, en el hotel, en el taxi). No se requiere conocimiento previo.
This course offers intensive twice a week practice of conversational Russian designed for traveler's needs (at the hotel, at the airport, taxi). For true beginners (means you never learned Russian before)
- Communicative method (no grammar, modern language in real context)
- Authentic material (maps, street signs, travel brochures, videos and audios)
- FIFA 2018 special block (topics, travel tips)
-Your trip to Russia starts at your first class. You will speak Russian from scratch.
-Friendly and encouraging approach. There are about 300 millions people speaking Russian in the world. Why can't you?
1. Introduction. Cyrillic alphabet, pronunciation. Greetings. Where are you from?
2. Personal information. Jobs, nationalities.
3. At the airport. Vocabulary and frequent conversations.
4. At the hotel. Booking. Checking in. Filling the form. Money exchange.
5. In the city. Asking for directions. Asking for information at the tourist office.
6. City transport. Orientation in the subway. In the cab.
7. Food. In the restaurant. Typical Russian food. Hidden places of authentic Russian and post-Soviet food.
8. From Russia with love. Buying souvenirs.
9. Travelling in Russia. Trans-Siberian: myth and reality.
10. Heading to FIFA 2018? Here's some extra conversational practice for football fans.
And much more.
Ciudad y país de origen: Moscow
Lengua materna: Ruso
Idiomas hablados: Inglés, Francés, Español
ACERCA DEL PROFESOR
Hi everyone! I'm Stanislava from Moscow, I'm a Russian native teacher, I currently live and teach in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I'd like to have students from all over the world, that's why I'm here. I have a solid international background and I've been teaching for more than 7 years. I graduated with MA in Communications and Media, and my work experience has always been related to languages and education, working for exchange programs, English and Russian as foreign languages teaching in France, Russia and now, Argentina. I teach using communicative methods by immersion and exposure to authentic audiovisual materials. This means, in my classes you will start speaking Russian from scratch and learn that the language is not that difficult, but actually enjoyable and fun. Also, my classes are based on my students' individual needs and personal interests, we work as a team together with my students to build their progress and boost confidence in Russian.
EDUCACIÓN DEL PROFESOR
2016 - Certificate in teaching Russian as a foreign language, Pushkin Institute, Moscow, Russia.
2013 - TESL/TEFL, Intesol Worldwide Ltd.
2012 - Master's degree in Communications and Media - National Research University - Higher School of Economics, Moscow Russia.
EXPERIENCIA DEL PROFESOR
2014 - present - teaching English and Russian as foreign language, CUI, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Group classes.
2010 - present - private teaching of Russian as foreign language. Among my students there have been professionals who go to Russia for business, sports journalists who'd go to FIFA 2018, university students with orientation in Slavic languages and Russian literature, university professors, general public with interest in Russian history, literature or travelling to Russian-speaking countries.
2014-2017 - teaching Business English in companies in Buenos Aires (LVMH Group, Greenpeace Argentina, Banco Comafi, VMBC Labs, Garbarino). Regular Business English classes (A1-C1), preparation for International exams (PET, FCE, CAE).