Acerca del profesor
Experienced Teacher in GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL and IELTS exams, MBA Admissions Consultant. My name is Carlos Barreda Thompson and I have a degree in toxicology from St. John’s School of pharmacy, having done my internship at Nassau County Coroner’s office under Dr. Bedansed Chief Toxicologist I started and MBA program at St. John’s University and finishing it at Farleigh Dickenson University.
I worked at such prestigious universities such as Columbia University’s Medical School and Sloan Kettering Cancer Center where the latter I was Director of the Micro Chemistry Department and former an Associate Professor of biochemistry Where I published and co-authored in papers such as:
• Protease Nexin. Properties and a modified purification procedure.
• Molecular cloning and nucleotide sequence of the streptavidin gene
• Immunogenicity of a synthetic HBsAg peptide: Enhancement by conjugation to a fatty acid carrier
• Sequence analysis of a human gene responsible for drug resistance: a rapid method for manual and automated direct sequencing of products generated by the polymerase chain reaction.
• I have taught at University of Moscow at Stavropol (MGGU) in the linguistic department. I was director of International affairs there besides being a visiting professor.
BS Toxicology 1978 St. John's University.
MBA 1988 Fairleigh Dickinson university.
Professor of Physics and Biology, Villa Caritas, Lima, Perú.
Professor of English and Mathematics at Kalvirs GMAT Academy, Lima, Peru.
Director of International Affairs, University of Moscow, Stavropol, Russia.
Cursos ofrecidos por éste profesor: