Profesor originario de Estados Unidos. Habla Español.
Lengua materna: Inglés
Disciplined, organized, and analytical professional. Capable of working in a team, and able to quickly learn new processes and procedures. Accomplish goals and finish responsibilities on time. Always respectful and professional with coworkers.
Trained for service with a good attitude towards the customer as: Shift Captain of Security of a fine arts museum, in charge of all situations with the museum building functions, managing the security staff, handling all concerns of museum patrons, and the art itself; Retail Staff of cinema selling movie tickets and refreshments; Teacher of English as a Second Language teaching basic, intermediate, and advanced levels of grammar and vocabulary to children, adults, and professionals.
University of Wisconsin – Stout
Menomonie, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Bachelor of Science – Packaging, August 1998
Minor Speech Communications, May 1998
American School Way Bogotá, Colombia
Position: English Language Teacher
Immediate Supervisor: Jessica Lizeth Escobar Arteaga
Telephone: 011 57 316 526 6105
November 2016 – Present
• Augmented fluency of intermediate and advanced students with speaking, listening, reading and writing activities
• Organized conversation clubs with creative conversation themes and activities giving students opportunities for free speaking
Volunteers Colombia - Heart For Change Bogotá, Colombia
Position: Volunteer English Teacher with Colsubsidio – Chicalá
Immediate Supervisor: Derek Schadel
Telephone: 011 57 301 321 4682
June 2016 – Present
• Raised fluency of children ages 11 – 17 with speaking, listening, and writing games and activities
• Practiced conversation with all English teachers, studying particular vocabulary and grammar points of their interest
• Worked with other teachers on plays, music, and other projects using English
British College S.A.S., Medellin, Colombia