- Assessment of proficiency level.
- Development of individual schedule and syllabus to improve speaking, writing, and listening comprehension skills.
- Individualized exercises and homework assignments.
- I have a large quantity of exercises, slides, and activities, which I have developed and refined over many years.
- If the student(s) cannot be physically present, tutoring via Skype or FaceTime is possible
Ville / Pays d'origine : Canada
Langue maternelle : Allemand
Langues parlées : Anglais, Allemand
À PROPOS DU PROFESSEUR
I have a PhD in German Studies and over 13 years teaching experience on all levels.
At McGill, I have taught using the communicative approach, which I found to be very effective.
Once I have assessed a new student's level, needs, and availability, I will develop an individualized curriculum, which may include tailor-made online exercises using Moodle.
FORMATION DU PROFESSEUR
PHD in German Studies, McGill University, 2009
MA in German Studies, University of Waterloo, 2003
Magister Artium in Germanistik, Universität Mannheim, Germany, 2003
EXPÉRIENCE DU PROFESSEUR
I have taught German language (all levels), literature and culture at McGill, Bishop's University, and the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton
I am currently teaching English language, literature, and business communication at Champlain College, St.Lambert and Vanier College