Share this profile:
City / Country of origin: Edmonton, AB
Mother language: Spanish
Spoken languages: English, Spanish
ABOUT THE TEACHER
I have more than 6 years Canadian experience as Spanish teacher to adults. I'm a former Teacher of Okanagan College in British Columbia, I'm teaching Spanish to Companies as Honeywell and ATC. I'm tutoring adults in Spanish since 2012. I have more than 15 years experience as teacher in science and administration in Mexico. I have a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and Master Degree in Administration. As engineer and teacher I did:
- Teach Spanish to youth and adults from High school to University
- Spanish Tutoring sessions one by one
- Prepare class and materials.
- Created activities
- Skills development by fun activities: Work with phonetic, speaking. or what they need.
- I Took courses about improvement and good performance as teacher (with certificates).
- I Took courses about develop activities to improve the student skills (with certificates).
- I Took courses about tutoring (with certificates).
- Diploma in development courses by distance (on-line).
- Training to the personal in the industry as: safety, codes and ISO requirements
- Former teacher in Math, chemistry, physic and laboratory in the Guadalajara University and more Educational Institutions.
- Former in administration to technical schools as: Operations and process administration, Human resources and Quality systems
Tengo casi una decada dnado tutorias y clases de espanol. He entado en la educacion por mas de dos decads. Me gusta mucho compartir con gente con ganas de aprender un nuevo idioma no importando los retos que esto signifique. Les tutorias son parte de mi pasion de ensenar mi idioma madre.
Master Degree in Administration 2006
Chemical Engineering 1995
Universidad de Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico.
Diploma Spanish Teacher 2007
Diplomas in Teaching Development 1993-2007
• Tongue language
• Teaching Spanish since 2009 in Canada to the travelers and students.
• Experienced as tutor and with groups
• Diploma as Spanish teacher and tutoring
• Former teacher in Mexico for more than 15 years
- Operations, Process, Human Resources and Administration
Duties and Accomplishments
• Experienced in make an own structure course and follow previous structured courses
• Make fun activities with the students and in the same time they learn
• Take the time with the group to talk about teacher performance and course, always improving the courses. The feedback is very important.
• Punctual in some activities if is necessary to improve some students skills.