About the teacher
Experienced and Organized Professor in Chemical Engineering with more than ten years of teaching experience in Science, Math, and Gujarati Language in Greater Toronto who implements new teaching methods, educational software, and Internet programs when applicable, as well as works to develop and promote interactive learning styles within a students’ group and classroom environment.
• Certificate in HR Management, Centennial College, Scarborough, ON (GPA 3.75) 2010
• Certificate in Adult Education/Staff Training and Development, Seneca College, 2007
Toronto, ON (High Honours, GPA 4.0)
• Certificate in Industrial Pharmaceutical Technology, Seneca College, Toronto, 2007
ON (GPA 3.5)
• Workplace Communication Training Program, Workplace Training & Services Inc., 2004
• Master of Chemical Engineering, Gujarat University, Gujarat, India 1987
I have taught to the faculty of under graduate chemical engineering for more than 20 years with expertise in teaching Fluid Flow Operations, Mass & Heat Transfer, Mechanical Operations, Chemical & Fertilizer Technologies.
I possess current experience for more than 10 years in Toronto tutoring for school level Science, Math, and Gujarati Language courses.
Courses by this teacher: