About the teacher
Hello everyone! My name is Suad and I live in Greece- Thessaloniki. My origin is from Palestine. Teaching for me is not about the language itself, it’s about culture; way of thinking and expressing ourselves. The magic in the Arabic language is that every time I teach I discover how closer I am to my roots and how much this language is rich in meanings and expressions.
My interests are painting, cooking, cinema!
My mother language is Arabic, and I have my first degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and MA from Greenwich University of London
I am working as a translator and interpreter in Arabic-Greek- English language since 2020. I have worked with many NGOs and private lawyers, at the same time I am teaching Arabic for Greek and English speaking people and Greek language to foreign children living in Thessaloniki starting from the age of 7.
History and Archaeology from Aristotle University- Thessaloniki 1995
Master in Management, Greenwich University of London 2010
- Classical Archaeology – Archaeological studies at Alquds Univerisy- Jerusalem.
- Customer Relationship Management Course, Institute for Community Partnership at Bethlehem University, for professionals and employees at the private and governmental sector. Bethlehem City.
- Communication Skills Course, Institute for Community Partnership at Bethlehem University, for professionals and employees at the private and governmental sector. Bethlehem City.
- Private Arabic lessons for Greeks, students, diplomats and employees at the tourist industry.
- Arabic Teacher at University of Macedonia, Depart
Courses by this teacher: