Teacher from Korea. Speaks Korean, English.
Mother language: Korean
- BA qualified Korean language teacher offers private/group lessons for all levels
- MA candidate in Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language (expected 2022)
- Courses built to the needs and abilities of students from Korean Alphabet (한글) to TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean), from Sejong textbook to K-Pop lyrics.
I enjoy teaching and consider myself a patient and motivating teacher.
I use a various teaching method based on the students’ personality & needs.
I take teaching seriously and hope you understand that just attending some classes doesn’t make you speak fluent Korean or any foreign language. You need to do a certain amount of work before & after the class.
I can help you to learn more efficiently and effectively!
- MA candidate in Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language (expected 2022) at Kyunghee University
- BA in Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language in Korea at Open University
- BA in History at Sookmyung Women's University
- Qualified & Certified Korean Language Teacher
- Worked at Multicultural Family Support Center in Seoul for 2 years including ;
1) Regular language course (level 3)
2) TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean, advanced level)
3) Korean Culture & Language (level 4)
- Worked at Rainbow Youth Center in Seoul for 3 years including ;
1) Daily Korean Conversation for beginners
2) Learn Korean with K-pop (intermediate level)
- Various private tutoring including ;
1) Basic Korean Alphabet (한글)
2) Pronunciation Correction
2) TOPIK Part 4 (writing section)